Phone and videoconferencing consultations: First 10 minutes Free; follow-up sessions 30 minutes = $25.
In-home sessions: Include handouts and 1-year of unlimited phone/email/text support
NOTE that during this pandemic, in-home sessions must be conducted outside!
First session 90 minutes = $155
Second and subsequent sessions each 60 minutes = $85
Subsequent package deal of four-30 minute sessions = $125
Hours for In-home sessions:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday: Noon - 7:00 pm
Saturday 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Speaking engagements: Presentations on working with fearful dogs, dealing with aggression,
clicker training and more --specializing in work with rescue groups. Presentations may include
subjects below or can be customized for your group's needs:
- Dogs Over Threshold: Living with Fearful, Reactive Dogs
- Becoming Dog-lingual. Understanding What Your Dog is Telling You
- Help! My Dog's Afraid of His Own Shadow
- Fostering Fearful, Reactive Dogs
- Building Confidence in the Fearful Dog
- When Things Go Bump in the Night. Help for Noise-Sensitive Dogs
- Seriously, My Dog's Behavior is Unhealthy? (impact of health on behavior and vice versa)
- Clicker Training: What's the Noise All About?
Discounts: We offer discounts to Senior Citizens, Veterans, and for Rescue Dogs. We are also excited to
offer Project Trade discounts. Trade in a prong or choke collar and receive 10% off your first